viernes, 22 de octubre de 2021

A funny and important moment of my childhood

Hi everyone! Today I'm gonna post about a funny and important moment of my childhood!

I was like 8 years old and just learning how to ride a bike without wheels in my grandfather house with my friend Andrea, she wanted to go to the minimarket in our bikes. I agreed with her. 

But to get there we needed to past across a passage that was on a rise! It was super steep and ended in a kind of "cliff" (6 metters long) that overlooked the road ... Yes, it's what you are thinking ..

I saw my friend calmly get down the rise, a true pro at riding a big bicycle. At that moment I heard her say "Come down using the brakes" and I super confident said "Mmh, why not?".

My brakes cut off, I hit the protection bars and I almost fell 6 metters directly to the road.

Of course my grandfather punnish me very bad, but just at that moment my friend come angrily saying "I told you to get down walking!"

So I felt like a clown because i misheard what she said.

My mom told me back then "¿Quién te creias?¿Fredy turbina?" (a character from '31 minutos')




4 comentarios:

  1. If you translate it to spanish I heard that my friend said to me "Baja frenando" but actually she said "Baja caminando" 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "Some people says he doesn't sleep". Hahahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What your mom said to you made me laugh a lot jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It was very funny what your mom told you haha

    ResponderEliminar

Changes to my study programme

Hi everyone! Today we are going to talk about mi career. In my previous  post I told you all that my current career is "engineering in ...