viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2021

Changes to my study programme


Hi everyone! Today we are going to talk about mi career. In my previous  post I told you all that my current career is "engineering in natural renewable resources".

I think that in general, university careers in Chile tend to place subjects that aren't entirely relevant for future work.

With this in mind, I want to mention that the study programme of my career has already been modified and will be implemented obligatorily from 2022, however I see an unnecessary overload that will lead to the collapse of the new generations.

But also this new study programme have cool subjects that I would like to realize.

My career programme needs subjects that look more deeply at territorial management from the social area (not only with one course in our 5 years of study). This is with the purpose to learn how to communicate in a better way with people from different territories. Also we need more field practices related to what we would be done in a job in our area.

I also believe that collapsing students with information that in the end they don't end up learning correctly due to the pressure of complying with reports, tests and controls (each one has a lot of information) isn't a good educational system.

But there is still a long way to go for something like this to change, so we have to live with the lack of field practices and information gaps.













2 comentarios:

  1. I agree that there are irrelevant subjects in the career

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, it's hard to learn with so many evaluations and also keep up to date

    ResponderEliminar

Changes to my study programme

Hi everyone! Today we are going to talk about mi career. In my previous  post I told you all that my current career is "engineering in ...