viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2021

Travel

My biggest dream is to travel around the world, but I have only visited 3 countries because I had the opportunity back then when I was 16 years old. One of my next travel goals is Japan, I love Japanese culture and I'm a fan of anime.

Imagine me going to a Comic-Con with a full cosplay, enjoying myself and doing a photoshoot in all the new landscape that this country offers.

To me, any country who provides more than a full desert it's just so wonderful! and thats cause I'm from iquique, here isn't to much to see. I really can't wait to have a job to finally save some money and make my travel dreams come true. 



After all my travel journey is done, my last destination is England. England is the country where i want to grow older cause the landscape there gives so positive vibes, or maybe is something in there that gives me hope about my future as a person.



2 comentarios:

  1. I think japanese culture is amazing. I would definitely go there for otaku reasons hehe.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Japan is definitely in my wish list! Some day I could go there... Hope so... Anyway, good luck completing your dreams!

    ResponderEliminar

Changes to my study programme

Hi everyone! Today we are going to talk about mi career. In my previous  post I told you all that my current career is "engineering in ...