viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2021

My best Holidays

 Hey everyone, today's post it's about my beautiful holidays in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I went there with my family for a entire week  from iquique and is such  a beautiful place to you to go and have some fun. The landscape there is rare in a good way, you can go and realx in so many sites too. Santa Cruz have a butterfly farm and inside there are pools and restaurants.




 I could say that Santa Cruz also has a zoo, but it isn't like the zoo's we are use to . Most of the animal are free in a big (like really big) greenhouse, for example the monkeys have their own island with a lagoon around it and you cant go there, you have to look from lakeside. Now let's talk about their food because OMG, they really have the best empanadas ever, I am sorry,  they are called salteñas and i really like them cause their flavor is so unique, if you go there ask for salteñas and thanks me later.





1 comentario:

  1. The place sound beautiful, but with the empanadas you got me. Now I want to go to Santa Cruz!

    ResponderEliminar

Changes to my study programme

Hi everyone! Today we are going to talk about mi career. In my previous  post I told you all that my current career is "engineering in ...